Dennis on the Road

Thursday, August 04, 2005

back home

I'm back in Oakland.... Every time I return to the Bay Area, whether by plane, car, or train, I get a refreshing I'm in my element feeling. I had a great trip to the midwest, but I don't miss being in a place where the weather is measured by "heat index" in the summer and "wind chill" in the winter. As I write this it is 67 and sunny. Perfect! Just to rub in how great the weather is, you can click here to find out what it's like at the momment.

Meanwhile... I'm fully enjoying unemployment... I'm sure I'll be returning to the education game in January. This news article reminds me that I am needed.

2 Comments:

At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oak Town might be nice n'all, but nothing beats sharing a hunk of Wisconsin cheese with friends.

 
At 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home