Dennis on the Road

Sunday, August 05, 2007

Scraper Bike

I'm sorry I've been so bad about up-dating the blog over the summer. Many of you know that I've taken on an exciting and huge new responsibility as the founding principal of the Alternative Learning Community. As a result, I've had to retire from racing. I especially appreciate the support of my BPG/Montano Velo teammates and sponsors in this transition.

Meanwhile, don't give up on this blog: despite the long silence, I haven't.

So... It looks like I'll be trading in my Cervelo for a Scraper Bike.

3 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger yellowbug said...

Are you really retiring or is this just a little absence?

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

only time will tell. i'm still active in the bike polo world!

 
At 5:33 PM, Blogger jAndy donka-donk said...

we will make sure you still get a kit, XXL should fit by January?

You have to make a comeback in three year when C and I start up the BPG/RH masters squad....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home